Pain Intervention Increases Productivity and Profit
Industrial Massage® Inc. is the state of the art provider of on-site, hands-on pain intervention programs tailored to your company’s needs. Industrial Massage Therapists are recruited in your local demographic and trained in the specific and proprietary techniques of Deep Tissue Intervention (DTI).
DTI is a unique system, with the goal of addressing mild to moderate musculoskeletal aches, pains, and discomfort and task difficulties of your workforce. The program is designed to address these complaints in the early stages with the intention of preventing the development of an injury. Deep Tissue Intervention can be performed at any location within your facility; the sessions lasts just 15 minutes and does not require disrobing. Deep Tissue Intervention is not a typical relaxation massage that you would get a spa; it is a specific intervention to address pain and increase function. However, participants report a decrease in their complaints; pain, discomfort, task difficulties and fatigue by a margin of 60% combined with an increase in energy and productivity following the session.
How can Industrial Massage® utilizing Deep Tissue Intervention address the needs of the Employer and Benefits Managers?
- By addressing the employees discomfort, aches and pains quickly, efficiently and economically.
- Deep Tissue Interventions (DTI) can be performed at any location or job site and only takes 15 minutes.
- Employees can return to work immediately following the intervention-reducing down time or absenteeism due to pain, discomfort or task difficulty.
- Massage is considered First Aid according to OSHA.
How can Industrial Massage® utilizing Deep Tissue Intervention address the needs of the Employee?
- Addresses their discomfort, aches and pain quickly, efficiently and economically.
- DTI can be performed at any location or job site and only takes 15 minutes.
- They do not have to leave the job site and they can return to work immediately following the intervention, therefore there is no loss of hours/pay.
- An increase in quality of their work and productivity and their overall quality of life.